


Hayden got sick with RSV spent 48 hours in the hospital. It was so sad to see her so miserable. Thanks to all who called and keep us in your prayers. She is home and doing well.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Posted by whats up Warrens at 6:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my goodness!!!!! I hope that she feels better:( Let me know if you need anything, I would be happy to do anything!
That is so sad. I am so happy she is feeling better! She is adorable!
So Sad. That is just what Avery looked like. Every time I look at your blog tears fill my eyes instantly. In fact I am crying right now. I miss living by you and all your cute girls. I wish the girls could hang out all summer like they did last summer. Macie does look old. That is sad too. I hope we get to see you soon!
What a beautiful baby and in a not so fun place. I am sorry she had to go through that, but I am glad she is doing better and at home now. (She looks so much like Cody)!
YOU STINK AT BLOGGING!!!! YOU NEED TO POST MORE. I MISS YOUR GIRLS SO MUCH AND NEED TO SEE PICTURES OF THEM!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment