CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009



WHO DO YOU THINK SHE LOOKS LIKE?

4 comments:

michele said...

She is so beautiful!! All of your princesses are. Today I thought she looked Alot like Hadley. But previously I thought she looked alot like Macie and Maddie.

Angie said...

O my, she is such a little darling!! She looks a little like all the other girls. Her color is Hadlie, but her facial features (especially her cute little chin) reminds me of Macie and Maddie. I remember Gracie having those cute cubbie cheeks. ALL your girls are beautiful.

The Walters said...

It changes I see you in your baby pics but the other day she looked like Cody. The week before she looked like Oaklie when she was that age. So I am not really sure. I let you know next week. Either way dang cute!

Haily Brian said...

When I first looked I totally thought you all the way and then the longer I looked I saw more and more of Cody. If I had to say one I would say more you!